Fees for staying at Threads of Time Retreat Center
1 night stay $55.00 per person
1 night stay in Private Suite $70.00 per person
1 night stay with Private Parlor (max 8 people) $70.00 per person
1 night stay in Private Suite and Private Parlor (max 2 people) $85.00 per person
Early check-in (between 10am and 1pm) $10.00 addition fee (provided space is available, MUST be pre-arranged)
Late check-out (between 2pm and 5pm) $10.00 addition fee (provided space is available, MUST be pre-arranged)
Retreat door entrance is for registered guests only
A non- refundable one night deposit will be applied to your credit card at time of reservation and is not transferable.
This Deposit is not transferable
Day Sewing $25.00 per day (day sewing is from 9am to 5pm)
Day Sewing Private Parlor $30.00 per day (day sewing is from 9am to 5pm)
Key Cards for entry into Retreat Center is $25.00, applied to hold ticket and removed when returned during check-out.
BBQ Grill available for use by checking out the grill tools/key at the front counter. A $25.00 fee is added to your hold ticket and removed when returned. (Help us keep it clean for other guests!)
Threads and Beds Retreat Center Policies
- A one night, non-refundable deposit is required to secure a reservation.
- If you are making reservations online within 24 hours and have not received an e-mail confirmation. Please follow up with a phone call to confirm your stay.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation and would like to avoid losing your deposit you may find another guest to take your reservation that does not have one or reschedule your stay ONCE.
- Sleeping rooms are assigned to individuals. We will make every effort to keep groups together based upon the number of beds needed. Room requests may be made, but are not guaranteed.
- Sharing a bedroom with someone from another group is possible
- Check-in is 3pm. Early check-in requires advanced notice and is allotted pending space availability, this applies to everyone.
There is a $10 up charge for check-in’s prior to 1 pm. This applies to those without a pass only and at the discretion of the owners.
All Retreaters arriving must enter through the front door and be checked in by TOT staff to receive our policies, a room and workspace assignment before entering the Retreat Center.
No Retreater is authorized to allow Non-Retreaters access without owner’s prior knowledge. For your safety, we must have an accurate count of Retreaters spending the night.
- Check out is 1:00 pm. Late check out requires advance notice and is allotted pending space availability.
For those wishing to continue sewing after the 1pm check out a $10 up charge will be applied allowing you to sew until 5:00 pm. This fee applies to pass and non-pass holders and is at the discretion of the owners.
- No moving of any worktables or furniture.
- No eating in the bedrooms.
- No maid, room service or bellhop services available.
- Children under 18 years of age will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets allowed in Retreat Center in consideration of our guests with allergies.
- While we encourage you to help conserve resources and reuse your towels during your stay, fresh towels will always be provided upon request.
- Individual room keys are available upon request.
- There is a $25.00 charge for lost key cards and a $5.00 charge for lost room keys.
- Upon check-out, place key cards and/or room keys in deposit box inside foyer by entry door or return to front counter.
- All running tabs must be paid before your departure and before closing time of the quilt shop – Monday thru Friday 9-5pm, Saturday 9-3pm.
- Please, NO irons or heated items near the cutting tables. If a cutting mat is burned, the responsible party will be charged $200.00 to replace the mat.
- In consideration of our other guests, any dishes used shall be washed and put away by the “Retreaters,” and each kitchen area must be kept neat and tidy.
- Meals are not provided, but may be arranged with a caterer or restaurant. Need recommendations? Please refer to the book in your room or ask!
- If you create excessive trash please take it out to the dumpster in the parking lot.
- Please keep all food secured and not laying out and wipe the counter if it gets messy to help keep the critters from joining us.
- All food will be removed and/or discarded upon departure including items in refrigerator.
- No after-hour sewing machine repairs available.